If you’re looking for the Murwillumbah accommodation then Murwillumbah Motor Inn should be at the top of your list.
We’ve got at least 5 reasons why.
- For starters the Murwillumbah Motor Inn is close to town, just a five minute walk takes you to the town centre with it’s broad range of cafes and restaurants
- Accommodation to suit every kind of group: singles, couples, families and groups
- Clean and comfortable accommodation featuring: television with Foxtel, an iPod dock, and light cooking facilities that include a refrigerator, microwave oven, a toaster and kettle for tea and coffee making
- Friendly and very helpful host managers: Colleen
- and John; can assist with in-depth local knowledge and can recommend and book the best tours in the Tweed area for you at no extra cost
Our unique location on the corner of Byangum Road, Wollinbin Street and W End Road is less than a minute away from Coriander Indian Restaurant, which makes it pretty handy if you are after a curry, and it’s a local favorite. In the block there is the Hung Too Chinese Restaurant (also recommended) and the Tiki Cafe will set you up with an excellent breakfast. Sounds pretty good so far and you haven’t even travelled a hundred metres from the Murwillumbah Motor Inn yet. The area boasts an exception range of eateries and restaurants which in no small part is due to the excellent produce of the region, and with seafood from the Tweed fisheries, you have a knockout combination. The bistro of the Murwillumbah Services Club, to a la carte dining at some of the best local restaurants, because of the superb ingredients, most dishes are elevated well beyond ordinary expectations.
Not to mention access to Wollinbin, Mooball, Lamington and Nightcap National Parks with their countless bushwalks. Some that will take an hour to walk, but others up to five hours. The longest walk is through the historic Nightcap National Park and takes a day and a half. This walk between Mount Nardi and Rummery Park can be started at either end, and overlaps with parts of the original trail used by postal workers between Lismore and Murwillumbah at the turn of the early twentieth century.
So no matter what your reason is for coming to Murwillumbah, our Murwillumbah accommodation at the Murwillumbah Motor Inn should be at the top of your list. Book or call now.